Ask yourself this:
- Have you always fancied straight teeth?
- Do you find yourself too shy to smile beacuase you are worried about wonky teeth?
- Do you want to wear braces without letting the whole world know about it?
- More importantly, do you worry about the cost of braces?
If you have answered ‘YES’ to any of the above, then it’s time you met Erika, our orthodontist, to discuss the options available for invisible braces. And with this this £500 voucher, the treatment is more affordable too!
- Invisalign Braces -an almost invisible, clear brace which is worn over the teeth
I wanted to have the perfect smile for my wedding but be discreet about it. Invisalign was best option for me as no one knew I had braces. Erika thank you for making my wish come true.
- Lingual Braces – the braces are neatly tucked behind your teeth, so are out of view
Lingual Braces were the best thing for me. I work in media and having normal braces would have meant my job got affected. Love my new smile!
- Ceramic Braces – the braces are tooth colouredInman Braces – a new affordable removable appliance brace
Erika is an amazing dentist who has the ability to make miracle happen. I hated smiling before and now I keep the smile on all the time. Thank you for the amazing service.
How do I get started?
We would best advise a consultation to discuss all your orthodontic options with the orthodontist. We will assess your teeth to make sure you are suitable for the treatment, then give you a list of your options so you can make an informed decision on which treatment will best suit you.