CERAMIC BRACESCeramic braces are invisible, tooth coloured braces which are so clear, no-one would know you had braces on as they are made from a translucent glass material.
Ceramic braces are invisible, tooth coloured braces which are so clear, no-one would know you had braces on as they are made from a translucent glass material. The braces are individually glued to the outside surface of each tooth to be moved.
Advantages of Ceramic braces are:
- They are less visible than a metal braces.
- They allow the natural hue of your tooth to shine through.
- The brackets do not stain or discolour during the course of the treatment.
- The teeth are moved with gentle forces created by wires, elastics, and springs.
- The archwires can also be coated with a tooth coloured material to conceal their metallic appearance.
Damon® Clear Braces
Do you want to straighten your teeth without worrying about having a mouth full of metal? The Damon ® Clear Braces are the latest advance in the Damon® System. This is a virtually invisible way of straightening your teeth. The brackets and wires are clear and transparent which makes them very discreet. Anyone can have Damon® braces, and the treatment is not age dependant. The Damon® braces can be used to treat all types of crowding, from mild to severe overcrowding. High-technology, memory shaped wires are used to move the teeth, which results in quicker movement of the teeth and few adjustment appointments being required.
Advantages of Damon® Braces
- The crystal clear braces make them virtually invisible and discreet.
- The braces are small and have smooth contours, thus making them comfortable for the patients.
- They move the teeth faster than traditional braces.
- They are easy to keep clean.
- Elastic ties are not needed for the treatment.
If you still have questions about Incognito or any other orthodontically related question, please click here to email Dr Ruiz-Mealin. Dr Ruiz-Mealin will be happy to answer any of your questions. Find out more about our Special Offers
Covent Garden Dental Spa
68a Neal Street
020 7836 9107
Monday/ Wednesday : 8:30-17:30
Tuesday/ Thursday 8:30-19:00
Saturdays: 10:00 - 14:00